OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To cover a wide spectrum of difficulties and complications in surgical procedures in arthroscopic knee surgery.
- Discuss the management of postoperative complications.
- Highlight the technical aspects of the arthroscopic procedures, and be able to solve them in the operating room.
- To allow a real-time discussion between the experts and the participants.
- Describe the postoperative clinical results and the practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine.
- Theoretical sessions and interactive practices between the teaching staff and the course participants.
- Operational demonstrations live with anatomical pieces.
- Round tables for discussion of problem cases.
FOR THE COURSE
Prof.Dr. Felipe Lillio Araya