OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To cover a wide spectrum of difficulties and complications in surgical procedures in Wrist arthroscopy surgery.
- Discuss the management of postoperative complications.
- Highlight the technical aspects of the arthroscopic procedures, and be able to solve them in the surgery.
- To allow a real-time discussion between the experts and the participants.
- Describe the postoperative clinical outcomes and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine.
Interactive tutorials and interactive sessions between the faculty and the course participants.
- Live operational demonstrations with anatomical parts.
- Round tables of discussion of problems cases.
FOR THE COURSE
CLEA Director of Wrist and Elbow.
Head of Superior Member in the Austral University.
See his C.V.