OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To cover a wide spectrum of difficulties and complications in surgical procedures in hip arthroscopy surgery.
- Discuss the management of postoperative complications.
- Highlight the technical aspects of the arthroscopic procedures, and be able to solve them in the surgery.
- To allow a real-time discussion between the experts and the participants.
- Describe the postoperative clinical results and practical applications of clinical medicine based on evidence.
- Theoretical sessions and interactive practices between the faculty and the course participants.
- Live operational demonstrations with anatomical parts.
- Round tables of discussion of problems cases.
OF THE COURSE
Director of CLEA Hip.
Specialist in hip arthroscopy.
Medical plantPathology of Hip in the Italian Hospital of Buenos Aires
See his C.V.